Driver Is Unavailable Hp is one of the common errors that users might come across. In most of the cases, such problems occur due to a wide variety of problems. Below is a solution in form of some easy steps to fix your problems.
• First, you should remove the USB cable from your HP printer and then go to your PC.
• After reaching out to the ‘Control Panel’ option, you should get in touch with the ‘Programs and Feature’ option.
• Now, you should come across all the printer entries that you will have to uninstall them.
• After that, you will have to navigate to the ‘Devices and Printer’ option and select all the entries.
• Now, you need to remove the device and then give a quick restart to your computer system.
In this way, you can easily handle such problems efficiently in no time.https://www.hpprintersupportpro.com/blog/resolve-windows-10-printer-driver-is-unavailable-issue/
Please use this forum for all advertising, if found in other forums it will be deleted "thankyou"
1 post • Page 1 of 1